I love cooking pies with different fillings. Today, my choice fell on a pie with champignons. My husband and I are very fond of mushrooms, so when we tried this recipe, we decided that it would be our family one. To make it simple and quite fast, but it turns out tasty and beautiful, so it is not a shame to put it in the form of a snack on a festive table.
What we need to prepare this dish:
For the test we take:
– 3 cups flour
– 1 bag of dry yeast (7g)
– 70 g butter
– 1-2 tsp. salt
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– 1 glass of milk
For the filling we take:
1) Sift the flour and add the yeast, salt and sugar.
2) Add butter to the flour (if it is very hard, you can grate it) and rub well.
3) Lightly heat the milk (so that it is a little warm) and add to the flour.
4) Now knead the dough. It should be supple and soft. Cover it with a napkin and remove to the side.
Let’s cook the filling:
1) Finely chopped onion lightly fried in vegetable oil in a frying pan.
2) Clean and do not cut large mushrooms. Send them to the pan to the onion, salt and pepper them to taste. Fry until half cooked mushrooms and evaporation of the liquid.
3) Make a mixture based on sour cream. We take the chopped cheese, mix it with sour cream and raw eggs.
4) Give the mushrooms to cool and then pour them with sour cream mixture, mix thoroughly.
1) Roll out the dough and place it in a form that we pre-lubricate with butter. It should capture all the sides of your form, what’s left is superfluous, carefully cut. Take a fork and in several places pierce the dough so that it does not rise during baking.
2) We lay out the top of the filling and gently distribute around the perimeter of the form.
3) We wrap the sides of the dough and grease with the whipped egg so that the cake turns browned.
4) We send it to the oven, which is preheated to 180 degrees, and bake for about 40 minutes.