This is a classic casserole recipe, tested by time and thousands of satisfied families. Potatoes will be especially tender thanks to milk and sour cream. Use mushrooms as desired, they can shade the taste, but if you do not like them, safely delete from the list of ingredients – a casserole will not spoil it.
Total cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Active cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Peel the potatoes and slice into thin slices (approximately 1.5 cm). Put the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes. Then drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, fry the onion and minced meat in a pan. When the mince changes color from pink to gray, add mushrooms to it, salt and pepper. Roast a couple more minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. Place mince on the bottom of the form, place the potatoes on it, season with salt and pepper. Place randomly chopped carrots on the potatoes.
5. Mix the milk with sour cream, cover the potatoes, cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
6. Remove the baked pudding from the oven, remove the foil, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional value (per serving):
Photo: The Spruce