If you want to diversify breakfast, make this wonderful omelet with cheese and bacon. It is easy to prepare, and the recipe gives complete freedom of imagination – in addition to cheese and bacon, you can add everything that you see fit. Cheese is also suitable for anyone, from mozzarella to Gouda.
Total cooking time: 34 minutes
Active cooking time: 12 minutes
1. Heat the pan on medium heat.
2. Cut the bacon into cubes and send it to the pan.
3. Fry the bacon until golden and place on a plate.
4. Grate the cheese on a grater. Mix the cheese with bacon.
5. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
6. In a large bowl, beat eggs, flour, milk, and mustard until smooth. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
7. Grease the baking dish with melted butter.
8. Pour the dough into the form, spread the cheese and bacon evenly on top, slightly away from the edges of the form.
9. Bake the omelet for about 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 160 degrees and cook for about three more minutes.
10. Serve the omelette hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Nutritional value (per serving):
Photo by Diana Rattray