Chicken, fried with sesame and parsley turns out well, very fragrant and tender. This is the best snack, and it turns out much tastier than in a cafe! Honey-mustard sauce based on mayonnaise is best suited to nuggets, but you can use any other to your taste, such as tartare.
Time for preparing: 30 minutes
1. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the sauce. Put in the fridge to cool.
2. Finely chop the parsley. Mix it in a bowl with breadcrumbs and sesame. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and onion powders, as well as black ground pepper, until a uniform consistency.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into cubes about 2.5 cm thick. In a large frying pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
4. Dip the chicken in mayonnaise, and then in a mixture of breadcrumbs with sesame seeds and fry on both sides until cooked, adding oil if necessary.
5. Serve with sauce. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional value (single nugget with sauce):