Finally, I found the time to try to bake another cake for my relatives. My husband, with a tired face and a desire to lie down on the couch, ran through the rooms for children, and I, armed with a mixer, conjured in the kitchen.
The result was a delicate cake, very reminiscent of the taste of the Bounty chocolate bar. The cooking process did not take much time, and the result exceeded expectations.
150 g coconut shavings
100 g butter
100 g sugar
230 ml of milk
For the glaze:
160 ml of milk
3 tbsp. l Sahara
2 tbsp. l cocoa
60 g butter
First, prepare the sponge cake.
1. Break 3 eggs into a bowl and add sugar.
2. Carefully beat them with a mixer until the mass brightens, it becomes thicker and will increase in volume. It took me 10 minutes.
3. In a separate container, mix and sift to avoid lumps, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
4. To the beaten eggs in small portions add sifted flour with cocoa and baking powder. Stir with a spatula gently, from the bottom up, otherwise the sponge cake will settle.
5. Lubricate the baking pan with butter (form diameter – 22 cm). Pour the dough, gently level it. Put it in the oven preheated to 180-190 degrees.
The baking time depends on the oven.
My biscuit was ready in 20 minutes. Readiness check toothpick. We pierce the biscuit with it, pull it out, and if there are no traces of raw dough on it, the biscuit is ready.
6. Give the biscuit to cool and prepare the coconut filling.
Pour milk into a small saucepan, add butter, sugar. We put on medium heat and stir until the butter is melted.
7. When the butter has melted, add coconut chips, mix.
After a couple of minutes, the mass boils, stir it and keep it on fire until it thickens. It also takes a few minutes. Ready stuffing need to cool.
8. Cut the cooled biscuit in half.
9. Bottom of the sponge cake is richly soaked with cream.
If you soak the cakes poorly, they will turn out dry.
10. Top lay out the coconut mass, level it.
11. Top cake also soaked with cream and soaked side put it on a coconut filling, gently press it down.
12. Now prepare the icing.
Pour milk into a saucepan, add cocoa, sugar and butter.
13. Stirring for 2-3 minutes, bring the mass to a thickening and remove from the stove. Pour the warm icing on the cake and smooth it with a spatula.
We remove our cake in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours, you can leave for the night.
Instead of glaze, you can use dark chocolate. Melt it in a water bath, add a piece of butter, stir and cover the cake.
It turns out a delicious cake, very reminiscent of the Bounty bar.
My relatives appreciated it, and I heard many compliments in my address.
Treat yourself and your loved ones with heavenly pleasure!
Sign up for Alimero’s group on Vkontakte to learn about new delicious recipes.