We love baked chicken for its crisp and tender meat. To achieve this effect, there are many tricks. Try baking chicken in soy sauce with garlic and mustard, and when serving, pour the specially prepared wine. And then this recipe will definitely become your favorite!
Active cooking time: 15 minutes
Total cooking time: 2 hours
1. Turn on the oven to warm up to 200 degrees. In the meantime, clear the hot pepper from the seeds and chop it finely. Pass through a garlic press, chop ginger.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. l sunflower oil in a small skillet over medium heat. When the oil is well heated, add garlic, ginger and pepper to the pan, fry for about three minutes.
3. Pour the remaining sunflower oil into the pan, add mustard, soy sauce and sugar. Pepper and salt to taste the resulting sauce, continue to cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Place the chicken in a baking dish and cover thoroughly with the sauce. Bake for an hour and a half, occasionally turning it over. You can determine the readiness of a chicken like this: pierce it with a knife or fork; clear juice should stand out from the meat.
5. Remove the finished chicken from the mold, cover with foil and let stand for about 15 minutes.
6. In the meantime, pour the wine into the form and return it to the oven, let it boil and stew on the fire for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and dissolve 2 butter in the wine.
7. Cut the chicken into portions, serve, pouring wine.
Photo by Jennifer Olvera